How To Make A Video Autoplay On Your YouTube Channel (2017 Updated)
Here are some quick instructions on how to make a video play automatically on your YouTube channel for 2017. First you have the video and then the written instructions below.
1. Log into YouTube
2. Click my Channel on the left.
3. Click the gear box on the right
Join The QRS Community!
- Get $597. of Pro Marketing Software for Free!
- Learn how we have created a Multi-Six-Figure Income From Home
- Learn How to Get 10,000 Visitors Starting in 48 Hours
4. Click customize layout of your channel
5. Click where it says “for new visitors”
6. Click Channel Trailer
7. Choose one of your videos
8. Click save.
Now go to your YouTube channel in another browser where you are not logged into YouTube.
You will see that your video now plays automatically on your channel.