How to Redirect Your Godaddy Domain Name to Your Affiliate Link
1. Log into your Godaddy Account.
2. Click the plus sign and expand to view your domains.
3. Click Manage Domains Next to The Domain You Want to Forward.
Join The QRS Community!
- Get $597. of Pro Marketing Software for Free!
- Learn how we have created a Multi-Six-Figure Income From Home
- Learn How to Get 10,000 Visitors Starting in 48 Hours
4. Scroll Down And Click Add Under Domain Forwarding at the Bottom Right of Screen.
5. Copy and Paste Your Affiliate Link in The Blank Space. Make Sure Not to Include The http://
Choose Permanent 301 if you want the search engines to know this is a permanent change.
Click Forward with Masking if you want only your domain name to show in the browser bar not the actual affiliate link you are re-directing to.
Check Update my nameservers and DNS to update the nameservers to Godaddy’s nameservers not your own custom nameservers. You need to do this if you are re-directing.
Then just click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen and now your domain name will redirect to your affiliate link. You can get your own domain name here.