10 Real Life Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging Now
1. Blogging is one of the Best Ways to Develop a Loyal Following in Your Niche and to Build Your Own Brand.
1. There is nothing like having quality original content, solving real problems for people who are interested in your niche to develop to develop trust and loyalty in your brand.
Think about the blogs you follow. Don’t you trust their advise more than a Google Adsense Ad that read some of your stray cookies and served you up an ad they “thought” you might be interested in? You bet you trust your favorite blogger’s advice more.
2. You Will Become An Expert in Your Field
2. There is no better way to learn than to teach others. Sometimes we think we have to be experts already before blogging about a topic. You can do your own research and share your information with your readers and you will quickly become an expert.
Do you want to get traffic to your website? Here is trick. Write a blog post entitled “10 Ways to Get Traffic to Your Website.”
Don’t know how to get traffic to your website? No problem. Just do a Google search for “how to get traffic to your website” and pick the top 10 best ideas you find. Then put those ideas in your own words in a blog post. Don’t know how to set up a blog? Not a problem see here to have me set you up with one for free.
Join The QRS Community!
- Get $597. of Pro Marketing Software for Free!
- Learn how we have created a Multi-Six-Figure Income From Home
- Learn How to Get 10,000 Visitors Starting in 48 Hours
3. You Can Make Money Blogging!
3. Once you develop an audience in your field you are in a position to recommend related products and services. Here is a blog about hunting and fishing for your own food that is just fantastic if you are into the outdoors, fresh food and being self reliant. The blog is called “Deermeatfordinner.com.” Vegetarians stay away!
This beyond cool couple travel around and hunt and fish for their own delicious meals. They have thousands of viewers to their YouTube channel and blog. They have created their own “Deermeatfordinner” brand and they sell T Shirts. I think I’gonna pick one up because I like what they do so much.
You can sell ebooks, T shirts, services, offer speaking services. Once you have an audience that is devoted to you there are many ways to monetize your traffic.
There are bloggers out there such as Pat Flynn who have developed incomes over $100,000 per month. He even states his earnings on his website each month.
4. Blogging Gives You Your Own Piece of Online Real Estate That Nobody Can Take Away
There are many people who have created popular YouTube channels with huge audiences. YouTube is of course, a fantastic platform for communication and traffic. However, what happens if you lose your YouTube account? Don’t laugh. It can happen to you.
If a few people do not like your videos, If you use the wrong keywords or if you produce a video that for some reason YouTube does not like you can lose your account. This has happened to some of the most prominent bloggers.
If you build a YouTube channel or social media channel let’s face it. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc own the real estate. They can nuke your business with a couple of clicks.
If you own your own domain name and blog (if not you can get your own domain name and blog here) You own the real estate not the social media company. You can move your blog from host to host if you wish but the domain name and brand is 100% yours.
5. You Will Become a Better Writer
“How do You Get to Carnegie Hall?” The answer: “Practice,Practice,Practice.” Maybe you are not a good writer now. Start blogging every day and I guarantee you will perfect your skills.
6. Blogs are Wonderful for SEO
Google just eats up blogs. They love them! If you want to be found for your keywords develop a quality blog on the subject and Google will find you. You will not have to worry about also the scary new Google algorithm updates because the goal of each update is to give searchers quality original content that corresponds with their searches. That is exactly what you are giving your audience with a quality blog so you will actually do better with each update as Google eliminates the spammy competition.
7. You Will Meet New Interesting People and Find New Opportunities
7. You will meet new people and find new opportunities- As your voice grows you will begin to attract people interested in your niche. This will give you the opportunity to make new interesting aquaintances and business opportunities. Super blogger Jeff Bulas never realized that he could make money with his blog until somebody offered to pay him to speak at a conference. Who knows? You could become a highly sought after speaker in your field!
8. You Will Become More Disciplined
Blogging requires discipline. There is not way around this. Most successful bloggers post articles at least 5 times per week if not more. This takes relentless and vigorous focus and discipline. Blogging will force you to become more focused and disciplined and these skills can be pretty handy skills to have in all areas of your life.
9. You Will Gain Momentum
The more you post, the more people you help, the more followers you will get on your social media account, the more people will talk about your blog and link back, the more sales you make the more momentum you have. Success breeds success and it is exponential. The success of your blog will boost all other areas of your business. Just keep at it!
10. You Will Feel Good About Yourself
We are creative beings. Often our creativity is shut down in our impersonal society. A blog is one area where you can be totally creative. Have you ever created something? It feels very satisfying to make your own creation. There is something fundamental about this process. In addition your blog will be helping others. So you will have every reason to feel good about yourself.
If you want to start blogging you will need a webhost and a domain name. I suggest Bluehost. If you want I can even set up your blog for free once you have the hosting account. Check out my blog post here on that subject.