Here is a simple guide on how to make your images clickable using Photobucket free image hosting service.
1. Sign up for a free account with Photobucket.com.
2. Log into your account.
3. Click upload on the top left of your dashboard.
4. Click “Choose Photos & Videos.”
5. Browse for your image on your hard drive and upload to Photobucket.
6. Click on “Your Bucket.”
7. Click on your image on Photobucket.
8. Click on “Direct” under “Share Links” on the right.
9. This will copy the direct link to your image hosted on Photobucket.com. Open up notepad or any text editor (not wordpad) and paste that link into notepad.
Here is the html code to make your image clickable.
<a href="http://www.YOURWEBSITEADDRESS.com"><img src="http://YOURDIRECTLINKTOYOURIMAGEONPHOTOBUCKET.com"></img></a>
Copy and paste this code into notepad.
Replace “http://www.YOURWEBSITEADDRESS.com” with your actual website address or affiliate link.
Replace “http://YOURDIRECTLINKTOYOURIMAGEONPHOTOBUCKET.com” with the direct link to your image on Photobucket that you copied earlier when you clicked “Direct” on Photobucket.
This is the code you can use to make your image clickable when you post your ads or any other time.
Here is a real life example:
<a href="http://www.classifiedsubmissions.com/blog/BryanCorrigan"><img src="http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/BryanCorrigan/BryanCorrigan_zpszhsaykya.png"></img></a>
The code above makes this clickable image:
If you click on the image it goes directly to the advertised website.
Save the code in notepad for future reference and you can use this when posting ads on sites that accept html code.
I hope this tutorial helps you. If so please like and share on social media.