How to Easily Set Up Lead Capture Pages and Build Your List With Instapages and Aweber
The biggest mistake affiliate marketers make is building somebody else’s list not their own. I have promoted thousands of ads for people with my classified ad submission service. Most of the time people are spending money sending traffic to somebody else’s website.
90% of these people will stop promoting their program or change to something else. So they basically threw all those leads away. The owner of the website is happy but now the affiliate marketer has no list.
Rather than building somebody else’s list why not build your own list around a specific niche and then you can promote multiple products in that niche over time?
The program is that most people do not know how to build their own landing page to capture leads and how to set up an autoresponder.
Well the good news is that it is not that hard thanks to services like Instapage.
Join The QRS Community!
- Get Free Re-Brandable Ebook "101 Ways to Get Backlinks to Your Website" Give it away for free and earn huge commissions!
- Get Free Custom Traffic Generation Software!
- Get Case Studies Showing Exactly How We Are Generating Massive Leads and Sales for Our Clients
Instapage is a service where you can easily create your landing pages with their drag and drop editor and then connect it to your Aweber autoresponder account.
Once you create your landing page you will get a url like this one from Instapage. See here: http://freeclassifiedsoftware.pagedemo.co/
This is what the landing page looks like only bigger. There are many templates to choose from.
So instead of promoting the url of the program that you are interested in at the moment promote your landing page. Think of some real good unique incentives to give people to join your list and put them on your landing page.
Then write some great follow up letters telling people why your program is so great and upload them to your Aweber autoresponder account.
This way when people come to your landing page they will join YOUR newsletter not the newsletter of the person or company who owns the website of the program you are joining. If you change programs at least you know have a list and you can promote your newest latest and greatest deal.
It only takes a few minutes to set up a landing page and just a few clicks on a button to integrate this with your Aweber account.
Yes, you will need to get an Aweber autoresponder account in order to collect the leads from your landing page. You can join Aweber here.
It is absolutely essential that you have an autoresponder account. If you do not know what an autoresponder is see here to learn more.
Here is why I like Instapage:
- You can set up an account for a free 30 day free trial WITHOUT a credit card.
- It is simple and intuitive to set up a landing page. You can do it right away. Easy. You do not have to deal with complicated codes and integrations. It works
- I hooked it up to my Aweber account in just a few clicks. Easy.
- It is reasonably priced at only $29. per month for the basic plan.
- It makes mobile ready versions of your landing page.
- You do not have to have your own website to build your list. Everything is hosted on their servers.
- You get unlimited views and pages and domains for your forms. Some services charge you if you get lots of viewers to your forms.
I know how to build my own lead pages but when I was looking for a service to recommend I wanted something Easy! Because the main reason people do not build their list is because they think it is too complicated. Here is what you need to do:
- Sign up for Instapage for free here.
- Get yourself an Aweber autoresponder account here.
- Create a landing page for your program
- Write 7 follow up letters and load them into your Aweber autoresponder spaced 4 days apart. If you do not know what to write just copy the sales copy from your website and turn it into several letters. Take testimonials about your products and make sales letters out of that. There are many ideas.
- Click the integration button on your Instapage form (click right on the name and email area of your Instapage landing page) then click on the Aweber integration icon and follow the simple instructions.
- Copy your the Instapage url for the form you just created.
- Start building your list by promoting the Instapage link to your form!
That is it you do not even have to have a website or hosting to start building your list.